Date of Birth: 23. 11. 1976 in Villingen
On Skis since: 1978
Regular Day Job: Nordica opinion leader, member of the Federation of German Skiing Instructors (DSLV), Freerider
Sponsors: Nordica, Ziener, Uvex
My personal favourites:
1. My secret passion is to bake cookies at Christmas.
2. Love is… what everybody needs.
3. At the moment I read: the syllabus of the Federation of German Skiing Instructors (DSLV).
4. My favourite food: pasta, pizza, tiramisu
5. The most talented actress from my point of view is: Dolly Buster.
6. I’m proud: To be in the team although being an old man.
7. This film figure is similar to me: Popeye, he also likes spinach.
8. What would you sell your soul for? to be 360 days in powder
9. Who you always wanted to meet? Seth Morrison
10. My motto: Jesus was a freeskier.
11. Why Nordica? Because ski and boots are working
12. My style tip for the slope: 360°
13. My mascot: Louisel, my “Räuchermännchen”
14. I thank: Flo, Ralf & Christian (quasi the whole Ski Press Team; note of the editorial office), who make all this possible
15. I greet… my pearl and all my friends
Top 15 Profil-Checks:
1. Spots (4 skiing): Garmisch, Ischgl
2. Trick: Backflip
3. Film: Yearbook; Into the blue
4. Series: Immer wieder Jim (Tool Time)
5. Destination for vacation: Russland (Heliskiing)
6. Monster: Hulk
7. Game: Jonny Moseley (Mad Trix)
8. Excerpt/Slogan: No friends on Powder day
9. Spots (Pub, Disco): Lodge (Gap)
10. Club: 1860 München