- I am 26 years old and have lived in Carbondale, Colorado my whole life, but have been living part time in Dillon for the last three years. I spend the rest of the time on the road, traveling around.
- I attended CRMS (Colorado Rocky Mountain High School) where I was able to ski 5 days a week. I started the schools first ever Freeride team.
- I have completed a year and a half of college at the University of Colorado in Boulder. I will be traveling lots for competitions, photo shoots and filming video segments. For example last winter I spent a total of 7 days at home from the time of the X games (end of January) until the end of the season (end of May). In the summer I go to whistler and coach ski camps on the glacier for two months, then I travel to New Zealand for about a month to finish off my season.
- I started skiing when I was 20 months old, between my parents legs in a snowplow.
- Then I skied with powder pandas until I was six, while my dad ran the restaurant at the bottom of Buttermilk Mountain.
- After powder pandas I skied in a semi race program with an instructor named Chuck Severy. I skied with Chuck and my brother and my best friends every weekend, it soon became my favorite thing to do in the whole world. Chuck Severy died of colon cancer when I was 14, so he could no longer ski and instruct us. His replacement was Vince Lahey, he taught us back flips that year and got me started on ski camps.
- I went to a mogul camp in the summer of my 8th grade year. At this camp I had my day pass taken by the patrol two of the six days for poaching the snowboard parks and doing back flips.
- 1st X games High Air pipe 2010
- 1st Ski tour one hit pipe in sun valley 2008
- 1st Aspen Spring Jam Slopestyle 2002
- 1st Orage Masters Best Trick 2003
- 1st Kick Aspen Big air 2003
- Tied for 1st in Red Bull big air Sweden 2004
- 1st kick aspen rail jam 2005
- 1st aspen open slopestyle 2006
- 1st core tour Breckenridge slopestyle 2006
- 2nd Ski Tour overall 2007
- 2nd Breckenridge Spring Massive Slopestyle 2002
- 2nd Breckenridge Jib Jam 2002
- 2nd X games (silver medal) Slopestyle 2004
- 2nd Paul Mitchell X games qualifier slopestyle 2004
- 2nd Kick Aspen Big air 2004
- 2nd WSI Slopestyle 2005
- 2nd kick aspen big air 2005
- 2nd breckenridge core tour pipe 2006
- 2nd ski tour Breckenridge pipe 2007
- 3rd Dew Tour Pipe snowbasin 2010
- 3rd X games (bronze medal) Half pipe 2004
- 3rd Paul Mitchell X Games qualifier half pipe 2004
- 3rd WSI halfpipe 2005
- 3rd winter x games pipe 2007
- 4th Dew tour pipe Breckenridge 2009
- 4th US Open Big air 2004
- 4th Us open half pipe 2004
- 4th us open slopestyle 2005
- 4th us open slopestyle 2006
- 5th king of the globe 2004
- 5th world super pipe championships 2004
- 5th gravity games slopestyle 2005
- 6th us open slopestyle 2007
- Poor Boyz Productions, Ready Fire Aim (Section)
- Poor Boyz productions, X (Section)
- Poor Boyz Productions, War (section)
- Poor Boyz Productions, Ski Porn (section)
- Poor Boyz productions, Yeah Dude (section)
- Level One Productions, Strike Three (Section)
- Level One Productions, Forward (Section)
- Level 1 Productions High Five (Section)
- Teton Gravity Research, Salad Days (Section)
- Teton Gravity Research, High Life (Section)
- Teton Gravity Research, Tangerine Dream (section)
- Teton Gravity Research, anomaly (section)
- John Mercon, Guatamelan Persuader (Section)
- Warren Miller, Storm (Part)
- Warren Miller, Journey (Part)
- Warren Miller, Off The Grid (part)
- Warren Miller, Higher Ground (part)
- U.S. Open 2004 a TV crew from CBS followed my family around and did a story on our family that played on the Early show on CBS
- Live TV coverage from four winter x games on espn.
- Ski tour coverage from 4 events on prime time abc
- Profile in freeskier mag, 8 pages October 2007 issue
- Inventer of the Whiskey Flip
This Winters Plans
- Going to do all the competitions, worldwide. Focusing on pipe, and trying to help the sport get in to the olympics.
- Film with Poor Boyz or TGR
- Going to coach a ski camp in Whistler in the summer for 2 months about 600 campers
Winter X Games PETER OLENIC.mp4